As you’ve noticed I am quite fond of colouring with pencils on kraft. I have yet to actually try to use them on anything else! This time I’ve coloured up a stamp from Power Poppy. The numbers were cut out using an MFT Stamps die and then coloured up with the same pencils so it would match the colour of the flower. I finished it off with the recipient’s name and a few enamel dots.
Tomorrow there’ll be a new Lili of the Valley release and this cute image is a part of it! I’ve coloured it up with Copic markers as usual and kept the card simple. Red was my go-to colour this time. The text strip will also be available with this release.
My Rachelle Anne Miller DT-project this month is a little delayed as I had to get a new printer before I could colour up my chosen image. I picked Animal Balloons. What I decided to do for this one was to first mirror the digital stamp and then copy some of Rachelle’s balloons to add three more than what was in the original image. More balloons, more fun!
A bit of foam tape here and there, some clouds, a sentiment strip and a few enamel dots and my simple card was done.
With all the colouring videos lately, today I have a card without any colouring! I have used the snowflake stamp set from MFT Stamps and stamped it loads of times using various colours of Distress Oxide inks and Altenew inks. At the end I embossed white snowflakes on top. It was quite a fun project and I rarely make anything without any colouring, at least no clean and simple cards with just ink and embossing powder!
A few transparent sequins and a simple sentiment finished off the card.
I have another new video for you! Yup, you read that right! That is the third video in a week and this time I’ve used my Prismacolor pencils! The stamp I’ve used is the Statement Flowers by ALTENEW, which is a stamp I love to colour. If you’ve been by my blog lately you will have seen the pink version I had up at the start of the month. I have coloured this one quite similarly to that one, but using different colours.
Once again there is no audio. It is a bit difficult to get that done with a rather chatty toddler overly interested in what I do. (I will try to manage one next month though.) It took me 45 minutes to colour this one up, real time, and it’s been sped up and edited down to 15 minutes. Just wanted to give you an idea of how long it took when it’s obvious that it isn’t real time in the video 🙂
If you’d rather watch this on YouTube, please click here.
Prismacolor Pencils used: (purple) PC1026, PC956, PC1008, PC932, PC996, (green) PC989, PC912, PC1096, PC911, PC1091, (centre) PC914, PC1002, PC946