As you’ve noticed I am quite fond of colouring with pencils on kraft. I have yet to actually try to use them on anything else! This time I’ve coloured up a stamp from Power Poppy. The numbers were cut out using an MFT Stamps die and then coloured up with the same pencils so it would match the colour of the flower. I finished it off with the recipient’s name and a few enamel dots.
Tomorrow there’ll be a new Lili of the Valley release and this cute image is a part of it! I’ve coloured it up with Copic markers as usual and kept the card simple. Red was my go-to colour this time. The text strip will also be available with this release.
My Rachelle Anne Miller DT-project this month is a little delayed as I had to get a new printer before I could colour up my chosen image. I picked Animal Balloons. What I decided to do for this one was to first mirror the digital stamp and then copy some of Rachelle’s balloons to add three more than what was in the original image. More balloons, more fun!
A bit of foam tape here and there, some clouds, a sentiment strip and a few enamel dots and my simple card was done.
With all the colouring videos lately, today I have a card without any colouring! I have used the snowflake stamp set from MFT Stamps and stamped it loads of times using various colours of Distress Oxide inks and Altenew inks. At the end I embossed white snowflakes on top. It was quite a fun project and I rarely make anything without any colouring, at least no clean and simple cards with just ink and embossing powder!
A few transparent sequins and a simple sentiment finished off the card.
I’ve finally gotten around to making another slimline card! I’ve coloured up stamps from MFT Stamps and then I used the filmstrip die from Whimsy Stamps for the layout. The little stamps fit perfectly into those squares! I quickly made two sentiments on the computer, as I didn’t have what I wanted at hand, and then coupled it with a word die also from MFT Stamps. A few enamel dots from Altenew and voila! Card done!
This card has been entered into the following challenge: