I noticed some of the other DT girls had used pink for this one, so I decided to use a different colour combination and ended up doing one I’m not even certain I have tried before! Blue and purple! I do love it though and will be sure to use it to make another card again soon! When I started colouring, I was very usure how her dress would turn out as I’ve not had much luck with folds so far. I am very happy how it turned out, though! Best I’ve done so far I reckon. Hopefully I will finish the skin and hair class at Kit and Clowder soon so that I can start on the clothing one. I’ve never been good at doing things in order, or waiting until I have time for the tutorials, heh.
Copics used: (hair) E53, E43, E44, E47, (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20, (dress) B81, B83, B85, B87, B89, (flowers and petticoat) BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08, (background) E50, E51, E53, (basket) E3, E5, E7.
This card has been entered into the following challenge:
Kit and Clowder –Flowers