On this card I’ve had fun playing with distress oxide inks! They were a recent purchase and I’ve never played with distress inks to make backgrounds before, so it was just to give it a go really. I was playing around with a yellow and an orange shade, splashed on some water and cut out a strip. Completely unintentionally it ended up being the starting point of a new card!
I coloured the image, a stamp by Ching-Chou Kuik, with Copics makers a while ago, but hadn’t made it into a card as I couldn’t seem to decide on the design. I cut it out by hand and then glued it onto the card. Then I cut out some brown card stock using a Papirdesign die to make the sentiment.
Copics used (probably… I can’t find where I wrote them down so this is a semi-guess): (red) R22, R24, R27, R29, R89, (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, (grey) W0, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, (hair, unsure..) possibly the E50s, (green, unsure, but possibly) YG01, YG03, YG63, YG67