Did Elin send you here? I wouldn’t be surprised if she did.
One of the events we are hosting to celebrate Copic Marker Norge‘s 5th birthday is a blog hop. There will be prizes randomly drawn from those who follow the requirements listed below. Once the blog hop is closed I will also draw a random winner among the comments I have received. They will receive a small goody bag. I might update this post once I return from my holiday next weekend with a photo of the goody bag, and if I don’t have time I’ll add a photo when the winner is announced shortly afterwards. This also leaves me room to throw in a few more things!
The prizes for the main blog hop are as follows:
- A Copic Marker Storage bag (without markers).
- 3 digi stamps of your choice from Art By Miran.
- An e-book of colouring tutorials of your choice from Make it Crafty.
- 2 digi stamps from Wee Stamps
To win the main prize you need to do the following:
1. Follow the Copic Marker Norge blog
2. Copy the image of the main prize onto your own blog side bar and link it to CMN
3. Visit all our DT’s blogs and leave them a comment.
4. Return to the CMN blog and leave a comment on the blog hop article.
All of this must be done before 9pm CET on 25. September. More info, and some photos can be found on the main blog.
My card has been made using a lovely stamp by Ching-Chou Kuik. I am quite pleased with how all that hair turned out this time! WOC and LLC flowers with some Noor Design butterflies and ribbon from a local shop make up most of the embellishments. The small transparent pearl things are from a local shop and I love them – I think I’ll throw a few into the goody bag, in fact.
Copics used: (hair) E08, E18, E19, E97 + white pen, (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, (dress) B000, B00, B02, B05, B29, (butterflies) Y04, Y08, YR04, R89, C05 (flowers) R81, R83, R85, (background) E50, E51, E53.
Here is the full list of our design team’s blogs for the blog hop. Make sure you have paid us all a visit:
There are also fun events in our Facebook group Copic Norge. We hope you have fun joining us for our birthday celebrations. Good luck with the draw!