I’ve decided to try something new again. I wanted part of the front of the card to be transparent, so that you can see through it and then the inside is filled with loads of stuff. I’ve used the background stamp and heat embossed on some clear powder. I think it looks pretty cool!
All the stamps have been coloured up with the no-lines technique for this card, to remove the hard lines.
Here you can see the card at a slight angle so you can see how the front part is mostly transparent with all the sea creatures on the inside.
Copics used: (sand castle) E41, E42, E43, G40, G21, YG63, W7, (sea horse 1) RV52, RV55, RV17, G40, G21, G82, (sea horse 2) V12, V15, V17, V09, BG15, BG53, BG49. (sea weed) G40, G21, G82, YG63, E41, E42, E43, BV23, BV25, Y11, Y13, Y17