Baby cards are fun to make and I think I’ve made more the past year than all the previous years I’ve been card making added up. I wonder why, haha! I do like making them in the non-traditional blue and pinks as well, and this one in turquoise and purple is amongst my favourites already. The adorable stamp is by Stamping Bella, the background paper is by Lawn Fawn and the chipboard was from Make It Crafty.
Well, the past week flew by quickly! With everything happening at the moment I know quite a few have more time at home regardless of whether they like it or not. I am currently not amongst those, but who knows when that might change. Anyway, because of this I will try to make a couple of colouring videos over the next week to help the colourists out there make time pass a bit quicker and who knows, maybe there are others who might like to try colouring, too.
But for now I will settle with showing you my most recent card. I used a Stamping Bella stamp, and the numbers are made with a MFT Stamps die. The papers are primarily Reprint and Maja Design.
This card has multiple folds, and to see that it needs to be untied.
It has a few folds inside for various content. I’ve made a gift card pocket and written the text from a birthday song on two of the pages inside
And this is how it looks if you look down at it from above.
The blue copics are from the B20s series. The greens are also 20s and the greys are Ns.
The papers are by Lili of the Valley, butterfly dies by Rayher and my usual lace/ribbon combo along with some Altenew enamel dots and my own sentiments.
Copics used: N0, N1, N3, G21, G24, G94, G99, BG23, BG57, BG78, V12, V22, V25, V28
On Sunday last week I had a random impulse for a card. I spotted a recently added challenge at the Hobbykunst challenge blog on Facebook which said to make a specific size and type of folded card. I had just finished one of my other deadline project and figured “hey, why not”. I then asked for trouble, I mean a colour suggestion, and was given the colour yellow. It took me a whole hour to actually find yellow patterned paper I could use and that says a little of how much paper I have and the amount of yellow that was in it. Now there’s no yellow left.
I used a Mo’s Digital Stamp image which I’d coloured up previously. It was a fun project so there many be another card of two similar to this soon, if I find the time!
Here is a peek of the inside of the card. I’ve used some text stamps from Mathia design.
And a final photo of the project
Last week a new Norwegian stamp brand appeared on the market here in Norway: Mathia design. Of course I had to use the stamps as soon as I got them! Here I’ve embossed the background stamp and used one of the text stamps. The coloured image is a Stamping Bella stamp and will be used in a class I’ll be teaching at Hobbykunst in Oslo in the middle of March.