On Sunday last week I had a random impulse for a card. I spotted a recently added challenge at the Hobbykunst challenge blog on Facebook which said to make a specific size and type of folded card. I had just finished one of my other deadline project and figured “hey, why not”. I then asked for trouble, I mean a colour suggestion, and was given the colour yellow. It took me a whole hour to actually find yellow patterned paper I could use and that says a little of how much paper I have and the amount of yellow that was in it. Now there’s no yellow left.
I used a Mo’s Digital Stamp image which I’d coloured up previously. It was a fun project so there many be another card of two similar to this soon, if I find the time!
Here is a peek of the inside of the card. I’ve used some text stamps from Mathia design.
And a final photo of the project