Spring break

Another floral card, completely different to the one I put up a few days ago. For this one I’ve coloured up a Power Poppy stamp. I’m quite pleased with how the colouring turned out on this one. Sometimes the card doesn’t need a lot of stuff added, at least I think so. So I just added a sentiment stamp by Mathia Design and a few enamel dots by Altenew.

Copics used: (green) YG03, G24, G94, G99, (yellow/orange) YR20, YR21, YR23, E97, E08, E19, (pink) RV63, RV66, RV69, (purple) V22, V25, V28, BV29, (sky) B60, B63, (ground) N3, N5, N7

Background stamping

Sometimes it’s fun to make a background out of a stamp. For this one I’ve used a stamp from Altenew and stamped it up at random 4 times. It’s a pretty big stamp so it covers a lot of area. I then coloured it all in with my Copics, as usual, using the RV90 series. I also coloured in the card base to get a matching colour frame and then I used RV99 to make a sentiment strip. I used Gina K’s white ink for the text stamp and said text stamp is by Mathia Design (Hobbykunst). At the end I added 3 light grey enamel dots below the sentiment.

Folded card in yellow

On Sunday last week I had a random impulse for a card. I spotted a recently added challenge at the Hobbykunst challenge blog on Facebook which said to make a specific size and type of folded card. I had just finished one of my other deadline project and figured “hey, why not”. I then asked for trouble, I mean a colour suggestion, and was given the colour yellow. It took me a whole hour to actually find yellow patterned paper I could use and that says a little of how much paper I have and the amount of yellow that was in it. Now there’s no yellow left.

I used a Mo’s Digital Stamp image which I’d coloured up previously. It was a fun project so there many be another card of two similar to this soon, if I find the time!

Here is a peek of the inside of the card. I’ve used some text stamps from Mathia design.

And a final photo of the project