I’ve made a reasonably simple card again. This time I’ve used a rainbow patterned background paper by Lawn Fawn together with a purple background paper by MFT Stamps. The wee bunny is also from MFT Stamps while the text stamp is by the Norwegian brand Mathia Design. Some enamel dots by Altenew and some foam tape for dimension and there we go!
Time for a fun, colourful monster card! I’ve used stamps from Avery Elle, enamel dots from Altenew and dies from MFT Stamps. And sometimes, well, you just need to know that you’re awesome!
Copics used: R22, R24, R27, R39, YR20, YR21, YR23, E35, E08, E19, E18, E97, N0, N1, N3, N5, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG99, B21, B23, B26, B39, V09, V12, V15, V17
Recently it was Fairy Day. I didn’t even know that was a thing, but I’m happy it is as it meant that Lili of the Valley had a new release for it, with fairies of course! Here is one of the cards I’ve made using said new fairies. I decided to do it with a splash of rainbow colours, because why not?!
Copics used: I don’t remember… sorry!
For our La-La Land Crafts project this week we were to use background stamps and stencils. I’ve used two different background stamps and one of the stencils along with two of the clear stamp sets for my project. You can find a list of all the products at the bottom of this post. I’ve used various distress inks for the background stamps, and the circles were embossed. I finally found my embossing mat. I wonder how many years it is since I last used it.. could be as many as 4 or 5 and then I think I only used it a couple of times. I’ll try to do better at embossing like that from now on!
Here is another photo, a bit closer, so you can see the embossed circles better.
So Many Dots
Copics used: W0, W1, W3, W5, R20, R24, R29, Y11, Y19, G03, G09, B32, B34, B37, V12, V15, V17, RV52, RV55, RV09, BG70, BG72, BG75
I had a little bit of time to craft over Easter, so I even had time to make a card by just playing around after I decided I wanted to enter the current sketch challenge at MFT Stamps. I figured it was time for me to finally use the astronaut stamp set that I’ve had for some time so with that in mind I started to play around with a bunch of my distress oxides. It was a lot of fun to make and I really like how it turned out! Here is the result:
Copics used: (grey) N1, N3, N5, N7, (blue) B00, (skin) E0000, E00, E02, E13, E15, (hair) E42, E43, E44, (green) YG17, YG23, G94, (orange) YR07, YR15, YR20, E08
This card has been entered into the following challenge:
MFT Stamps – Sketch #433